cycles

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 airedale88

airedale88

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 07:02 AM

same extrapolation method and mid channel pauses as the SPX post earlier. 2.5 and 5 wk price projections this is the 2nd 2.5 wk cycle contained in the 5 wk cycle so they are projected price tops for both those cycles.

NYSE 9485 +/- 36 pts ( no chart)

OEX 677+/- 4 pts

Posted Image

RUT 831 +/- 7 pts

Posted Image
airedale

Outspeaks the Squire, "Give room, I pray,
And hie the terriers in;
The warriors of the fight are they,
And every fight they win".

Ring-Ouzel, England

#2 bobalou

bobalou

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 07:23 AM

your the best ,thx, did you see my chart on the rut ,I also got 830,but it is taking soo long. (T W)

#3 kc135a

kc135a

• Traders-Talk User
  • 501 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 10:12 AM

same extrapolation method and mid channel pauses as the SPX post earlier. 2.5 and 5 wk price projections this is the 2nd 2.5 wk cycle contained in the 5 wk cycle so they are projected price tops for both those cycles.

NYSE 9485 +/- 36 pts ( no chart)

OEX 677+/- 4 pts

Posted Image

Looks good per my work. I have 2/13 for a IT high on the SPX/NDX +-2 TDs and can miss by up to 4 TD's. Well within the date you are looking for.

A little downside today and maybe tomorrow morning and up for the IT top next week.

Thanks for the great work.

KC

#4 Cirrus

Cirrus

• TT Patron+
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 10:53 AM

I don't like the OEX P/C data one bit. These types of numbers from the OEX have been very reliable in the past 6 or 7 years. Statistically it's like betting on a batter to get a hit when they are up to bat and the said batter has a .900 batting average. Aire you've been one of the most accurate posters here as far as your cycles and calls. Price is king but we are over ripe for a correction. I'm looking to short right now and already have some IWM Mar puts. I'm not going to swing for the fence as the weekly charts on the major indexes are too pretty. I do think we take out a chink from those charts soon and then at minimum test the lows. I'll just follow along as we go.....