• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 S.I.M.O.N.

S.I.M.O.N.

SIMONForecast

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 04:22 PM

If today was a "one day" bear wonder, a bottom tick close would have made a lot of sense as it would have given us the usual 3 days of fear for the price of one, the rally into the close has done the opposite with most bulls now thinking the worst is behind them. I am looking for a small rally monday morning to go short again. went short er2 at the close 811.4, plan to short the rest of the indices on monday.
*previously known as pnfwave

#2 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 04:36 PM

You and I are on the same page :) my thoughts exactly.
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#3 kc135a

kc135a

• Traders-Talk User
  • 501 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 06:41 PM

If today was a "one day" bear wonder, a bottom tick close would have made a lot of sense as it would have given us the usual 3 days of fear for the price of one, the rally into the close has done the opposite with most bulls now thinking the worst is behind them. I am looking for a small rally monday morning to go short again. went short er2 at the close 811.4, plan to short the rest of the indices on monday.

You appear correct on the short term but I think we still have one more higher high or double top due next week.

My fib timing high dates are 2/13 for the NDX/SPX and today was it for the DOW. Allow +-2 TDs with an outside 4 TD error and final high should be late next week and no later than very early the following week.

It is possible the highs may be in, but I still lean to one more push up.

Appreciate your work and contributions.

KC

#4 greenie

greenie

• Traders-Talk ~
  • 3,184 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 12:01 AM

I think at least NDX topped. All components of it that I checked show signs of topping. Anyway, I have no time machine like pnfwave and been wrong before. :D
It is not the doing that is difficult, but the knowing

It's the illiquidity, stupid !