• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 10:27 PM

Maybe this 3rd attempt to post will work. :cry: QQQQ's new rally high and close. Doji on $COMP. Bollingers releasing higher. I still think we have a tradeable correction on QQQQ's at $45.875 which won't negate the bullish bias. (4 charts)

U.F.O.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ichimoku's cross bullish across all spans.

Posted Image

Money flow on a tear higher.

Posted Image
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
~Benjamin Franklin~

#2 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 10:46 PM

Hey buddy,

I tend to agree with you,, nothing's changed,.. including the buy and sell zones!

You even warned us with the doji notation which also shows on the SP

;)

Oh ya the chart. ;)

Posted Image

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#3 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 10:56 PM

Agree Dev. I'm looking for one more "big" spike higher to sell. ($45.875 on QQQQ's) Then a re-think. The Doji doesn't have to signify an immediate reversal, just a warning sign for ST direction of the market. My intention? Catch this last move higher and close out longs/reverse partially short. There's still a lot of liquidity chasing assets here. Overshorting can be a dangerous proposition. I don't want to get my lips ripped off. I've made a stack on the way up. :D Best! U.F.O.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
~Benjamin Franklin~

#4 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 12:32 AM

There's still a lot of liquidity chasing assets here.
U.F.O.

So true,.. here is some good luck for you. ;)
;)

Edited by Mr Dev, 23 February 2007 - 12:32 AM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#5 bobalou

bobalou

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 07:31 AM

I'm looking for 2150 de/ad about mar 5 ,,that should make the vhf happy ..w/ me...this week not all players are at work ,,my bs ,=s the doji's

#6 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 08:25 AM

UFO...if we get the tradeable down move on QQQQ after hitting top TL..(I gather that's where you get your target?)...then I'd have to look at a possible ZZ on OEX.

two charts...I like things in harmony... :blush:

http://stockcharts.c...9426&r=6046.png

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$OEX&p=15&yr=0&mn=2&dy=27&i=p55825739825&a=89308538&r=3405.png

#7 bobalou

bobalou

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 08:48 AM

E , T, I like the low 27,28 for window dressing,then the run up.to get the rest of the IRA $$.@ the strat of mo.,,go baby go...