• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 beta

beta

lasergirl

• TT Patron+
  • 4,091 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 12:04 PM

Low-risk entry right here @ 31.4, stop @ 30.9. Gotta like the 8% haircut from yesterday's highs ! Buying uranium too (USU).
"Daytrading -- An Extreme Sport !"

#2 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 12:20 PM

Hi beta...how you doing? so you working or playing in your "day job" ....skiing is great here today...4 inches of new dip buying any uranium is probably going to work out over a long trade timeframe you notice URZ is keeping the strongest trend...with dips being most quickly bought vs. the other names??? URZ is where I am adding on dips for now...the others are not bouncing back as quickly I know this is all trader preference and subject to the setup in each chart just thought I would mention it....all the uraniums have been profitable since 2003..at least in my experience..tho' caution on buying weakness has been impt. something is definitely driving URZ for now...while it lasts

Edited by hiker, 27 February 2007 - 12:21 PM.

#3 beta

beta

lasergirl

• TT Patron+
  • 4,091 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 12:23 PM

... Added some QID as port insurance. First target 56. Excellent choice, Hiker ! -- thanks for the heads up -- GTC mega-buy order for URZ @ 4.39.

Edited by beta, 27 February 2007 - 12:24 PM.

#4 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 12:23 PM

see above...URZ 4.60 today..will it hold? or be retested? will see..5week sma is just below note URZ intesection of wedge lines on daily near $4. 4.60 today tested a t/l on daily

Edited by hiker, 27 February 2007 - 12:25 PM.

#5 beta

beta

lasergirl

• TT Patron+
  • 4,091 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 12:37 PM

... This board feels like the bullz are scared $hitle$$.

Either that, or buying hand-over-fist. :lol:

see above...URZ 4.60 today..will it hold? or be retested? will see..5week sma is just below

note URZ intesection of wedge lines on daily near $4.

4.60 today tested a t/l on daily

My bet is that 4.6 does not hold, URZ moves a bit lower to test the 4.4 low first.

QID update: key level to watch = > 54 on 8.4M+ shares (DV).

Hi beta...how you doing? so you working or playing in your "day job" ....skiing is great here today...4 inches of new

dip buying any uranium is probably going to work out over a long trade timeframe

you notice URZ is keeping the strongest trend...with dips being most quickly bought vs. the other names???

Hi there, Hiker ! --- just saw your friendly note. :)

Yes, taking a break from the "dayjob" to follow my real passion.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the slopes. This is one of the best seasons ...

Re uranium, I must admit that Ive not followed this sector as carefully as you, Dougie and a few prescient others on this board. Im going to make a list today to start buying this correction. URZ, USU are definitely on my list.

I've also been trading (long) BHP on the Gold board, a leading uranium play. Think it hits that gapfill@ 42
and then another leg up to target 50-52 into March.

Saw your JADE note the other day, before it took off !! Im waiting for it to settle around 6-7 to go long.

You really know how to pick the gems !!! :)