• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 03:36 PM

He's not going to be happy!

Do you think that the markets will give him a break and move up tomorrow?

Hmmm

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 04:15 PM

May be a dead cat bounce on wednesday, lots of backing and filling thru friday and if Shanghi keeps tanking, do not walk near tall buildings on monday.

Edited by pdx5, 27 February 2007 - 04:16 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#3 jawndissedi

jawndissedi

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 04:26 PM

I am skeptical about whether J6P is going to have much influence in the ST. He will stand paralyzed in the headlights until the market drops another couple of thousand points and Mrs. J6P storms in and throws his computer out the window. (Assuming, of course, that they haven't already been foreclosed on and are living their car.) Mr. Dev, I think your earlier focus on NDX and RUT is the correct one. Notice how they outperformed on the downside today: this is hot, heavily-leveraged, hedgehog money leaving the most speculative issues FAST. Look for lots more of this as the margin clerks do their job in the days ahead.
Da nile is more than a river in Egypt.

#4 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 04:40 PM

May be a dead cat bounce on wednesday, lots of backing and filling thru friday
and if Shanghi keeps tanking, do not walk near tall buildings on monday.

:lol:
sound about right to me ;)

I am skeptical about whether J6P is going to have much influence in the ST. He will stand paralyzed in the headlights until the market drops another couple of thousand points and Mrs. J6P storms in and throws his computer out the window. (Assuming, of course, that they haven't already been foreclosed on and are living their car.)

Mr. Dev, I think your earlier focus on NDX and RUT is the correct one. Notice how they outperformed on the downside today: this is hot, heavily-leveraged, hedgehog money leaving the most speculative issues FAST. Look for lots more of this as the margin clerks do their job in the days ahead.

I think you are correct J6P will not be quick enough,...he never is,.. and MrsJ6P thinks he's an idiot for trying

to play the markets anyway!

So forget what I said about J6P,... it is really going to be Mrs.J6P who's not going to be happy.

Thus J6Ps fear of the Mrs. will be his reason he'll exit at another low.

;)

Edited by Mr Dev, 27 February 2007 - 04:41 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!