Photo

Any1 Have Fidelity Active Trader Pro Quote Problems?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mikie007

mikie007

• Traders-Talk User
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 05:56 PM

Just wondering if any others here use Fidelity Active Trader Pro and had problems with it today? I had major difficulties trading with bad/inappropriate quotes & speed about/after the 500 Pt. spike until EOM. Try trading using bad computer displayed information while keeping your eye on CNBC TV quotes to make a good trade. Back up plans for all contingencies are wonderful to have. I can liken my plans to a personal kind of DOS attack experience which shocks the system. And you never know until tested real time, under the pressure of critical decisions and trades/use, the outcome. Glitches do come to the surface then when you are at your worst to resolve them. Time to develop Plan F or maybe even a few more! I have a late PM call planned to Fidelity Active Trader Pro Support after 7:00 PM tonight as was suggested for this and another issue. I've been having problems with their charting features after just upgrading to their latest Pro version and those natives got another pioneer to barbecue for fun with the new release me thinks. Or, am I just an unlucky schmuck having less than a great day trying to make a buck in the market??? :wacko: REGARDS, Mike

#2 Rightfield

Rightfield

• Traders-Talk User
  • 95 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 11:27 PM

Just wondering if any others here use Fidelity Active Trader Pro and had problems with it today? I had major difficulties trading with bad/inappropriate quotes & speed about/after the 500 Pt. spike until EOM. Try trading using bad computer displayed information while keeping your eye on CNBC TV quotes to make a good trade. Back up plans for all contingencies are wonderful to have. I can liken my plans to a personal kind of DOS attack experience which shocks the system. And you never know until tested real time, under the pressure of critical decisions and trades/use, the outcome. Glitches do come to the surface then when you are at your worst to resolve them. Time to develop Plan F or maybe even a few more!

I have a late PM call planned to Fidelity Active Trader Pro Support after 7:00 PM tonight as was suggested for this and another issue. I've been having problems with their charting features after just upgrading to their latest Pro version and those natives got another pioneer to barbecue for fun with the new release me thinks. Or, am I just an unlucky schmuck having less than a great day trying to make a buck in the market??? :wacko:

REGARDS,

Mike

I experienced similar problems today after upgrading to the latest Active Trader Pro version Monday :cry: ... please lemme know if you get any worthwhile feedback from tech support...you were not entirely alone today, if that helps.....