NDX & RUT MORNING TRADE LONG

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 10:45 AM

Note that this post was delayed. At this time Uncle Ben has the major indices moving in lock step, percentage wise,...except for the small lag in the Rut,

Well the small but continued move lower in the RUT has helped off set the small move up in the NDX. (no longer the case since 7:30am pst)

Flipping about 25-30 % Long here at 7:30 for the 7:45 price because of my faith in Uncle Ben's ability to have the markets move

higher on almost any given day,...do to liquidity,... esp when he is before a panel.

This should be no problem for his PPT.

This trade is focused on the end of day and possibly into tomorrow morning, in which either time I will choose

an exit and start the re-shorting campaign.

Best to all ;)

Edited by Mr Dev, 28 February 2007 - 10:51 AM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 jmicou

jmicou

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 11:17 AM

Mr Dev,

This may become a market of your liking. Although there is a plethora of stats to look at for yesterday, instead of focusing on the trend, what about the character of the market. That is, a possible change from a low volatility, narrow range day trading environment to the opposite. If so, instead of focusing on whether "the top" is in or not, focus on trades. And those trades will benefit those who get whipsawed the least, if the environment has changed.

regards,

jmicou
Posted Image

#3 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 11:27 AM

Hi J,
Anything that moves back and forth is definitely to my liking.

As long as I can stay mentally aggressive, and not passive, it always works out for the best.

Example of aggressive trade was capturing the short down draft since Thursday.

Example of passive,.. is missing the LONG Flip yesterday, dam, next passive move would not be exiting current

late entry to Long position today or tomorrow.

best ;)

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!