• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 10:37 AM

Stocks seem stronger than metal this am. A new trend ? Someone metioned this might happen soon. Can't remember where I saw it.
OTIS.

#2 mdwllc

mdwllc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 574 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 11:32 AM

Stocks seem stronger than metal this am. A new trend ? Someone metioned this might happen soon. Can't remember where I saw it.

Nimblebear: I wasn't the one that mentioned it..for the record, I am short PM's and will stay so until early April, somewhere around the 4th or 6th. MDW :)
Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way...

Be Sure to Perform Your Own Due Diligence

#3 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 12:00 PM

View my charts ....................... we caught the hourly low last week ...............

It's on Ike's show too ..... and my blog ...enjoy ...

The Hankster :) :)

#4 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 06:02 AM

Hi mike,

for the record, I am short PM's and will stay so until early April, somewhere around the 4th or 6th. MDW

I am flat as can be PMs right now, but I won't short against my bullion anymore.

I follow a 15-16 trading week cycle which last bottomed early Jan. The next likely low for the metals comes late April/early May IMO. That coming low should be well below whatever rise we are currently seeing here this week.

cheers,

john

Edited by SilentOne, 13 March 2007 - 06:04 AM.

"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain