Photo

Did the Board 'clock' miss daylight savings time - or is it me?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lscharpen

lscharpen

• Traders-Talk User
  • 70 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 12:17 PM

I just noticed that the times displayed for me on message headings, etc. are one hour behind 'real time'. How can I adjust the time displayed to get back to 'reality'? Thanks. Lee Scharpen

#2 vitaminm

vitaminm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,701 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 12:58 PM

I just noticed that the times displayed for me on message headings, etc. are one hour behind 'real time'. How can I adjust the time displayed to get back to 'reality'? Thanks.

Lee Scharpen

REFRESH PAGE!!!
vitaminm

#3 lscharpen

lscharpen

• Traders-Talk User
  • 70 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 01:12 PM

REFRESH PAGE!!! [/quote] I'd tried that. I also logged out and back in again. I suspect that there's a 'setting' I have to change to get back to 'real time' but I'm out of ideas about places to look for 'it'. The date/time listed on the bottom of the page also shows the time as 1 hour behind the actual time.

#4 TTHQ Staff

TTHQ Staff

www.TTHQ.com

• Admin
  • 8,597 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 03:31 PM

REFRESH PAGE!!!

I'd tried that. I also logged out and back in again. I suspect that there's a 'setting' I have to change to get back to 'real time' but I'm out of ideas about places to look for 'it'. The date/time listed on the bottom of the page also shows the time as 1 hour behind the actual time.

click on My Controls atthe top of the page, on the left navigation under 'Options" click on Board Settings and change the time.

It's all managed by individual acount, not by the board. :)