cycles

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 airedale88

airedale88

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 01:47 PM

so far so good. we're 46 days along on the nominal 10 wk cycle and recent samples have run 48 or slightly less weekdays. 92 days along on the nominal 20 wk which also has seen some slightly shorter samples.
we're getting the pull back into the nest of cycle lows time window as expected, i still would not be surprised if we hold above the recent price lows. the price projections for the 20 wk cycle low have already been met.

previous chart updated thru this afternoon.........

Posted Image
airedale

Outspeaks the Squire, "Give room, I pray,
And hie the terriers in;
The warriors of the fight are they,
And every fight they win".

Ring-Ouzel, England

#2 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 01:52 PM

today's fractal decline looks complete for a low today .....

2:52 pm

we'll see

so far so good. we're 46 days along on the nominal 10 wk cycle and recent samples have run 48 or slightly less weekdays. 92 days along on the nominal 20 wk which also has seen some slightly shorter samples.
we're getting the pull back into the nest of cycle lows time window as expected, i still would not be surprised if we hold above the recent price lows. the price projections for the 20 wk cycle low have already been met.

Posted Image

#3 airedale88

airedale88

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 01:58 PM

today's low print so far is 1380.96 for SPX cash, which is right at the midpoint of the 20 wk downside projection of 1381 +/- 8 pts. since there are no larger cycle downside projections, unless we test the lower range of the current 20 wk projection, SPX can reverse at any time.
airedale

Outspeaks the Squire, "Give room, I pray,
And hie the terriers in;
The warriors of the fight are they,
And every fight they win".

Ring-Ouzel, England

#4 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 02:05 PM

agree

today's low print so far is 1380.96 for SPX cash, which is right at the midpoint of the 20 wk downside projection of 1381 +/- 8 pts. since there are no larger cycle downside projections, unless we test the lower range of the current 20 wk projection, SPX can reverse at any time.

#5 Mtrader

Mtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 02:22 PM

my gut is 1350. Nice round number.
You are on your own. This is for demonstration only.
JV

#6 vitaminm

vitaminm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,701 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 02:26 PM

SPX May test monthly parabolic buy @1296
vitaminm

#7 kc135a

kc135a

• Traders-Talk User
  • 501 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 02:37 PM

Air

Very nice chart. Keep up the great work.

KC

#8 S.I.M.O.N.

S.I.M.O.N.

SIMONForecast

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 07:37 PM

not sure if you follow the 9month cycle ,but today is exactly 9months from 6/13/06 low in dow/spx,
if today turns out to be the bottom, how uncanny would that be, another major bottom 3/13/07. :)

oops looks like you do have the 9month on your chart.

Edited by pnfwave, 13 March 2007 - 07:38 PM.

*previously known as pnfwave