Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:53 AM

67% out of the market.....just like last june....... :P

#2 traderpaul

traderpaul

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,034 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 12:01 PM

67% out of the market.....just like last june....... :P

Let see....Program Trading....Headge funds trading.....Insitutions trading......All add up to 95% of the trading and you are looking at AAII for market directions?.....Give me a break.....
"Inflation is taking place now. Prices may not appear to be rising because they are making packaging smaller. "— Rickoshay

#3 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 12:08 PM

funny

Edited by xD&Cox, 15 March 2007 - 12:09 PM.

#4 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 12:14 PM

Program Trading....Hedge funds trading.....Institutions trading......All add up to 95% of the trading...

Source?

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#5 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 12:15 PM

Da-Chief, and without this new data you would turn bearish? The answer is no. So why do you need this data? Denleo

#6 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 12:17 PM

Posted Image

.. getting close, wait until the bearishness also reachest to the highs.

See; the huge neutral positions are actually the closet bulls or the ones who have been bullish at the top and now trapped...

Posted Image

These might be capitulated yesterday...

- kisa

#7 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 12:18 PM

"So why do you need this data?"......seems like sum ignore it.....anyone can do dat eh.......snort

#8 qqqqtrdr

qqqqtrdr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,221 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 01:47 PM

AAII now is bullish, and so is CBOE and Equity Put/Call. All this means that we will be making a good solid bottom sometime soon ( in the next couple of weeks ). End of last May we had the same three week average of bearish sentiment, we hit bottom 5 weeks later. My EW is flashing a solid sell, and my method is keeping me short for a couple more days due to the 90% volume down day a couple days ago. I must admit, it is a difficult market this week to predict direction. I still have the trend going down. Barry

#9 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 02:01 PM

"anyone can do dat eh" Do what? Be bullish all the time? My barber is. And he doesn't have any indicators. And he doesn't look at the market. And he doesn't trade. But he is nice. He doesn't post on message boards that he is smart and everybody is stupid. And he complements people when they do well in trading and in life. You have never complimented anybody here. When people make money, you never say anything, when they lose, you laugh at them. If 100 people look at a white wall and agree that the wall is white, the wall is not going to turn black just to prove them wrong. You take your clues from advisors, who you consider stupid. Aren't you an advisor? Denleo

#10 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 02:22 PM

You take your clues from advisors, who you consider stupid. Aren't you an advisor?

:clap: :clap: :clap: