3 replies to this topic

#1 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 07:57 AM

:)
What do we have? A crash, a bottom, or a repeating pattern from May-July '06?

Posted Image

Posted Image

You decide, your wealth depends on the correct guess. B)

:cat:
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#2 securelstmile

securelstmile

• Banned
  • 2,603 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 08:22 AM

Mss, I have a genuine question/comment. Your oscillator back in May/June dropped and then rallied only to drop further during the next down turn. In the current decline the oscillator dropped then hit a higher low before turning back up. Is this not a positive divergence? I am not particularly bullish or bearish right now just trading the swings looking for clarity and really having some fun. I am long some stocks that have bucked this downtrend.
The harder I work, the luckier I get.

#3 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 09:03 AM

Mss,
I have a genuine question/comment.
Your oscillator back in May/June dropped and then rallied only to drop further during the next down turn.
In the current decline the oscillator dropped then hit a higher low before turning back up.

Is this not a positive divergence?

Your going to love this answer,---maybe, --- depends on time frame of reference. Only time can give us a positive answer. The chart below with the added lines and dashed yellow is my current view of what might happen. Up some more, then down, and then back up, all of course not in a straight line. I'm not a "crash" advacate yet, but I do think we have much more downside to go before we hit "chiefs" 1473+, how much down depends on more things than I can ID at the present.

Posted Image

Best to you,
mss
ps: outlook subject to change based on market conditions :D :P :wacko: :lol:
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#4 securelstmile

securelstmile

• Banned
  • 2,603 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 09:31 AM

Of course I love your answer, I love all your answers. It is always an education. Thanks!
The harder I work, the luckier I get.