ARTICLE

avalanche....in progress

Posted Image

#2 Data

Data

• Validating
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 11:23 AM

Action looks like the week before the Fed meeting on August 18, 1998, Pull up a chart.

#3 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 11:28 AM

On December 5th, I had asked Abby about it while noone didnt even dream about... she had told me "dont worry" ...but she had a little weird impression on her face. Right after we talked, she ran to the upstairs where trading desks are. I didnt understand why...

Anyway I still believe she will work on this little glitch... once it is done, Dow 20K should be right around the corner !

http://xtrends.blogs...asked-abby.html

#4 LeroyB3

LeroyB3

• Traders-Talk User
  • 319 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 11:31 AM

If you used Abby J Cohen as a fade, you would be short all of the time...not just right now. Best, LB

#5 diltondoiley

diltondoiley

• Traders-Talk User
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 11:41 AM

Famous last words :wacko:

#6 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 11:43 AM

I saw a SPX chart showing Abby's CNBC appearances overlayed...It was like a God's design.

So I think you need to refine your signals... Some signals work when special conditions meet, there are rules of fading, just like almost everything :lol:

If you used Abby J Cohen as a fade, you would be short all of the time...not just right now.

Best,

LB

Edited by xD&Cox, 16 March 2007 - 11:51 AM.

#7 LeroyB3

LeroyB3

• Traders-Talk User
  • 319 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:31 PM

xD, My comments weren't in regards to her CNBC appearances (neither were .Blizzard's for that matter). I was just saying that she is always extremely bullish so probably not a very reliable fade in that regard. Her CNBC appearances would be an entirely different matter. I would be very interested to see that chart...sounds very interesting. Best, LB

#8 raleigh

raleigh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 528 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 01:25 PM

I saw that chart on this board either last year or 2005, like clockwork she appears, then selloff soon.