A New Home For Mankind

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sentient Being

Sentient Being

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,262 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 02:55 PM

Mars has all the water we need to move there.
In the end we retain from our studies only that which we practically apply.

~ Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe ~

#2 Data

Data

• Validating
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 03:25 PM

From the same site: End of Correction

http://www.foxnews.c...,259105,00.html

#3 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 03:33 AM

Mars has all the water we need to move there.

Hi SB, thanks a lot for posting the very interesting and informative article from foxnews.com about the latest radar discovery from the European Space Agency's Mars Express satellite's radar system (MARSIS) concerning the presence of water on and/or under Mars. :) The article states:

Mars is unlikely to sport beachfront property any time soon, but the planet has enough water ice at its south pole to blanket the entire planet in more than 30 feet of water if everything thawed out.

With a radar technique, astronomers have penetrated for the first time about 2.5 miles (nearly four kilometers) beneath the south pole's frozen surface.

The data showed that nearly pure water ice lies beneath.

Thanks also for your very nice and thoughtful comment about my posts. :) :) I hope that everything is going well for you and yours.

Good luck on all your trades! :)

Bob-C
Disclaimer: None of my posts are meant to be taken as investment advice or trading advice. Do your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any trades or investments.

#4 Sentient Being

Sentient Being

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,262 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 08:45 AM

Yeah, it was just my sly way of seeing if you were still out there, keeping an eye on us! My trades need all the luck they can get! My snow dog is loving this storm. Last night when we let him outside we saw new behavior, he was creating a snow bed to lay in. This stuff must be bred into their brains. I wonder if genetics play a part in trading.
In the end we retain from our studies only that which we practically apply.

~ Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe ~

#5 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 06:48 PM

Yeah, it was just my sly way of seeing if you were still out there, keeping an eye on us!

My trades need all the luck they can get! My snow dog is loving this storm. Last night when we let him outside we saw new behavior, he was creating a snow bed to lay in. This stuff must be bred into their brains. I wonder if genetics play a part in trading.

Hi SB, it's always good to hear from you. Thanks for the update on Max's wonderful adventures and innovations. :) IMHO, the LT for uranium stocks looks good. Below are the daily and weekly Cameco charts. I'm rooting for you. Go SB Go! :)

Here is the CCJ daily TL chart:
http://chart.nu/char...6&filter=21.png

Here is the weekly CCJ chart:
http://chart.nu/char...03&filter=8.png

All the best,

Bob-C
Disclaimer: None of my posts are meant to be taken as investment advice or trading advice. Do your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any trades or investments.