banks might have put a bottom

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 06:06 AM

banks might have put a bottom in the middle of extreme pessimism on subprime and housing ...

note that May 2004 bottom, October 2005 bottom and this one are apart by approximately 20 week, as if 20 week cycle bottom...

oppss did I say bottom :lol:

Posted Image

Edited by xD&Cox, 17 March 2007 - 06:11 AM.

#2 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 09:39 AM

Posted Image

#3 spielchekr

spielchekr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 12:00 PM

A tale of two top-o'-the-channel slopes. That was a clean breakdown at the weekly 34ema. There's maybe enough bottom for $BKX to uptest its weekly 34ema. I see support, and I see resistance. Who leads now?

Posted Image

#4 Sentient Being

Sentient Being

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,262 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 01:32 PM

Someone posted this elsewhere and I spotted it. Banks being sued over loans.
In the end we retain from our studies only that which we practically apply.

~ Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe ~

#5 jawndissedi

jawndissedi

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 06:14 PM

Banks have a lot to look forward to:

Representative Barney Frank, the Massachusetts Democrat who heads the House Financial Services Committee, said in an interview on Friday that he intended to move legislation in the coming weeks. He said the measure he was preparing would discourage abusive loans by imposing legal liability “up the chain.” It would give borrowers and others the ability to sue the Wall Street firms that package those mortgages and then sell them as mortgage-backed securities, as well as the purchasers of those securities in the secondary market. -- NY Times 17MAR07

If you want to know where this sector is headed, just follow "Lucky," my favorite leprachaun:

Posted Image
Da nile is more than a river in Egypt.

#6 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,529 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:42 AM

:D :D :D

Until jawndessedi rings the bell I am holding off buying any real-estate property.
He seems to be the most knowledgeable in this area. So....please do not forget to
ring the bell loud and clear!!!!

Banks have a lot to look forward to:

Representative Barney Frank, the Massachusetts Democrat who heads the House Financial Services Committee, said in an interview on Friday that he intended to move legislation in the coming weeks. He said the measure he was preparing would discourage abusive loans by imposing legal liability “up the chain.” It would give borrowers and others the ability to sue the Wall Street firms that package those mortgages and then sell them as mortgage-backed securities, as well as the purchasers of those securities in the secondary market. -- NY Times 17MAR07

If you want to know where this sector is headed, just follow "Lucky," my favorite leprachaun:

Posted Image

:D :D :D
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule