• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 10:55 AM

Mark I am just tired of xD's comments made so often dumb money junk bad taste humor that is offensive I do not want to be part of this or see others subjected to it...I am retired. I have other things to do..it is summer spring and it is time to post less, fish and hike more. it is not fun to see words like junk and dumb money and J6P used so often...I am just tired of it....my problem, lack of tolerance on my part...Teaparty should be given our attn right now, not me

Edited by hiker, 19 March 2007 - 10:55 AM.

#12 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,027 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 10:59 AM

I'm looking for him now. Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#13 KCScott

KCScott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 322 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 11:04 AM

Hiker, I'm a newbie here, but have watched your trade ideas for several months. I have found your FF well reasoned and often profitable. Many thanks for sharing with the us. Scott in KC
KC Scott Blogs at IBC: http://ibankcoin.com/kcscott/

#14 jacksterr

jacksterr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 101 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 11:22 AM

Hiker, you are very respected, more than you can ever know. You are one of the most unselfish individuals around, always sharing your work. I have learned from you and I would like to thank you.

#15 Trends

Trends

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 11:26 AM

I cannot take any credit for this one. I was looking for a slight pullback before purchasing and the gap took care of that! Right stock, timing slightly off and I didnt make a penny!

#16 short_seller

short_seller

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 11:37 AM

Hiker, you are very respected, more than you can ever know. You are one of the most unselfish individuals around, always sharing your work. I have learned from you and I would like to thank you.

I second this and I just PMd you. I once gave credit to kisa but there are probably at least 5 other individuals here who share their knowledge in a very humble manner. Many thanks guys. Your effort is not unnoticed.

#17 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 11:39 AM

thanks Rogerdodger...you know there are more people in Tulsa than all of WY...the woman in my life is from Tulsa..went to Rogers HS

hey, SIGA has been in my blog here at TT since the beginning and the only healthcare related stock for which I have not issued a sell alert during these many weeks..today I said at the blog that I lightened up SIGA on this 7-year high today

I know little about this stuff...just trade it...

http://www.traders-t...?...;blogid=26

few people here pay attn to others' ideas, so I usually think I am wasting my time posting....I am going to spend my posting time doing other things like fishing and hiking...in general, no one pays attn....take traderpaul for example, he has found something of doubt about every trade setup to which has commented in 3 years...

[edit by msy]...to each his own, and that is right thing to do...personally I think Teaparty should be given his own section at TT...the guy rocks with openness and flexibility

Sorry to hear that hiker. I enjoy your work. and I agree Teaparty rocks!

#18 Jnavin

Jnavin

• TT Member*
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 12:24 PM

Looking for the appreciation of others is a waste of energy.
"You got to please yourself" -- Rick Nelson.

#19 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 12:29 PM

John...have you seen my post count at TT...that involves a lot of time. time is life I am not asking for appreciation....just balancing out things a little...

Edited by hiker, 19 March 2007 - 12:30 PM.

#20 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,027 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 01:09 PM

I always get appreciation, so long as I beg for it! :lol: M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter