Photo

Gap up, down or unchanged Monday morning ...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Gap up, down or unchanged on Monday morning

Not sure what goes here

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Rick's Position

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 89S10

89S10

• TT Member+
  • 268 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 10:19 PM

This may be too close in topic to the one not far below with "Launch" in the title, but I am curious what everyone thinks. There seems to be some agreement that Monday/Tuesday will be weak, which makes me think the market will gap up and not look back on Monday morning. So if you have an opinion or you are otherwise bored, please respond over the weekend. Rick P.S. Extra points for guessing my position. I am fully invested to take advantage of a move in one direction or the other. This is not frivolous. I am interested in the "gaming" aspect of this site, and how people infer sentiment from the posts.

#2 89S10

89S10

• TT Member+
  • 268 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 01:10 PM

Not having been here long, I am getting the impression that posts lean bearish but poll results lean bullish. At least over the past several weeks. Does this mean that a lot of bulls look but do not post?

Edited by 89S10, 24 March 2007 - 01:11 PM.

#3 TradeMark

TradeMark

• Traders-Talk User
  • 809 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 06:54 PM

Does this mean that a lot of bulls look but do not post?

Yes, that is what it means. BTW, a gap dwon is bullish, not bearish. Well, I guess it depends on your timeframe. :)

Best

TM