• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 .Blizzard

.Blizzard

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 12:06 AM

Please stop this man....He's dangerous :blink:

".....I expect the major indices to be lower on Friday March 23 than they were on Friday March 16.

.....Last week's positive forecast based on modest seasonal strength was a miss"

This week the same thing! :giljotiini:

"Head or cross" is much better

http://www.safehaven...cle.cfm?id=7161

Edited by .Blizzard, 24 March 2007 - 12:11 AM.

#2 GOOSE2

GOOSE2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 248 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 12:36 AM

The news doesn't mean Jack. The WSJ, CNBC, COT report, Housing numbers, employment numbers all stuff to feed the sheep. People over think the market. Higher highs, higher lows or vice versa --or-- Pick a MA, any MA. The 10, 20, 50 or the 5 doesn't matter.......bullish above, bearish below. Don't be a pig, if you have a profit take it and wait. Because the market will always come back to the MAs. Always. Simple and easy, the only thing that really matters is price. All the other bells and whistles muddies the water. If you think the FED or the PPT is stopping the market from falling off the cliff......if you really honestly think thats the case.....why in the hell aren't you (not you, but traders who think that in general) long? Just my random .02 for the evening.

#3 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 08:22 AM

>Because the market will always come back to the MAs. Always.< actually.......most of the time the market will stall at a certain point after a big ramp and wait for the MA.S to catch up..... <

#4 GOOSE2

GOOSE2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 248 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 11:29 AM

>Because the market will always come back to the MAs. Always.<
actually.......most of the time the market will stall at a certain point after a big ramp and wait for the MA.S to catch up.....
<

Either or Wally, you know what I'm saying.

Either the market comes back to it or it'll wait for it to catch up.

#5 Data

Data

• Validating
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 03:52 PM

He's bullish this week.

http://www.safehaven...rticle-7212.htm

I find it curious that he was looking for lower prices in his report on the 17th and that his subsequent report linked above shows his fund gaining in value for that week.