• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 12:17 PM

For what it is worth, I'm seeing a fractal collapse ..... tomorrow Didn't know Ben is talking tomorrow .... Maybe the fractals can predict the future ? We'll see I guess ..................... rally should end again today

#2 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 12:23 PM

Does a fractal collapse mean the market is going down, or that the fractal is not working ?
OTIS.

#3 .Blizzard

.Blizzard

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 12:33 PM

9:30 AM ET : Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke to testify on the U.S. economic outlook, subprime mortgage situation to the Joint Economic Committee of Congress, in Washington . maybe.. Ben has lost all credibility ....He can't print money tomorrow

#4 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 12:41 PM

"We'll see I guess ..................... rally should end again today" Fracman

Read his last sentence, Frac collapse means market goes down.

Does a fractal collapse mean the market is going down, or that the fractal is not working ?

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#5 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 01:13 PM

going down , there may be a weak attempt to rally to 1437 again ......... then down hard

Hank

#6 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 01:17 PM

Benny understands psycology more than many think. He's already printed cash in preparation for any downdraft tomorrow. My guess is there's many on the PPT that's advising him of things to do with the cash machine. Probably someone who understands price patterns also showed him these 36, 46, 66 correlations.
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#7 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 01:18 PM

how 'bout this ....mother of all short covering rally .....within a few weeks/months..."the any day now" part is what shorts are gaming

You can play near-term setup, IT setup or both.

not a prediction on my part...just something I read here in recent days -

http://www.hedgefundmgr.blogspot.com/

Edited by hiker, 27 March 2007 - 01:19 PM.

#8 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,042 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 02:28 PM

Benny understands psycology more than many think.

He's already printed cash in preparation for any downdraft tomorrow. My guess is there's many on the PPT that's advising him of things to do with the cash machine. Probably someone who understands price patterns also showed him these 36, 46, 66 correlations.

I think He is actually dropping the money now. And he should do it just before the Congress.:D

Edited by redfoliage2, 27 March 2007 - 02:29 PM.

#9 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 02:55 PM

I think He is actually dropping the money now. And he should do it just before the Congress.:D

There is a reason wht they call him

Helicopter Ben

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#10 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 06:42 PM

March 27 (Bloomberg) -- The Federal Reserve has ''great concern'' about the surge in mortgage delinquencies and foreclosures, said Sandra Braunstein, director of the Fed's Division of Consumer and Community Affairs. ''The impact of mortgage delinquency and foreclosure on consumers and communities is one of great concern,'' Braunstein said in testimony to a House Financial Services subcommittee hearing on subprime mortgages in Washington. ''We have much work ahead of us, as there is no one sure and easy fix.''