• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,198 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 04:17 PM

Frac Man gets the gold.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#2 Jnavin

Jnavin

• TT Member*
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 04:19 PM

Gold and silver stocks way up after-hours: HL, SSRI, NAK, etc.

#3 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 04:21 PM

Frac Man gets the gold.

Looks like someone big gunning stops... I'm being patient here :sweatingbullets:

#4 GOOSE2

GOOSE2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 248 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 04:22 PM

1436 if not 1427ish

#5 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 04:24 PM

I posted in Denleo's thread below... US flexing a bit of muscle with war games off the coast...should settle down over the next few hours... I'm long 35... what any short term buyer wants here ...is not to open below Monday's low (I'd be stopped out anyways)....and preferrably hold 1434 now until morning. My stop is 32.50 ...also want to see oil continue to back off....although I think we have at least a buck of "war threat" premium that just got pumped into oil.

Edited by Teaparty, 27 March 2007 - 04:25 PM.

#6 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,198 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 04:30 PM

I'd be real nervous if I were you, market looks ready to fall off a cliff, 61.8% retracement line is now a big ceiling. The trend has resumed down. Your XBD chart on your blog says it all, that is a mighty long trendline that has been broken and a rally attempt failed to get back above the line.

I posted in Denleo's thread below...
US flexing a bit of muscle with war games off the coast...should settle down over the next few hours...
I'm long 35...
what any short term buyer wants here ...is not to open below Monday's low (I'd be stopped out anyways)....and preferrably hold 1434 now until morning. My stop is 32.50
...also want to see oil continue to back off....although I think we have at least a buck of "war threat" premium that just got pumped into oil.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#7 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 04:39 PM

Russ....I said "short term" long....I'm very short and this is trading a hedge against spx puts. How can I be nervous with a 2.5 point stop? ...

#8 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,198 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 04:48 PM

Your a pro Teaparty, should have known you would be hedged. Way to go. Do you put automatic stops in, I have heard that can be dangerous, as other traders can see them and gun for them. The real support looks to be around 1425 june, that is going to be tough nut to crack.

Russ....I said "short term" long....I'm very short and this is trading a hedge against spx puts. How can I be nervous with a 2.5 point stop? ...

Edited by Russ, 27 March 2007 - 04:52 PM.