Photo

NDX, which way kimosabe

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Chilidawgz

Chilidawgz

A fool and his money... (the second mousie gets the cheese)

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 11:03 AM

Posted Image
Anything can happen...what's happening now?
No one can forecast the future. No one.

All stocks (ETF's) are BAD...unless they go up - William O'Neil
When The Time Comes To Buy or Sell, You Won't Want To - Walter Deemer

#2 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 11:14 AM

My bestes guess, Chili, is to go short this Thursday, perhaps in the afternoon. In the event I do will be using DXD and QID. May even hold it over the weekend. :blink: My best to you always great masked one ridin' silver hoss.
Peace
johngeorge

#3 Chilidawgz

Chilidawgz

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 11:57 AM

JG, remember, these guys setting prices and taking the FED's money to buy futures are crooks...think like a criminal. They have the rabbits scared and confused for today don't they? Look at the price swings. Sold my shorts this AM and bought a little QLD on the lows. Thinking of selling the QLD and taking the day off. It's sunny and 75 outside.

#4 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 12:47 PM

JG, remember, these guys setting prices and taking the FED's money to buy futures are crooks...think like a criminal. They have the rabbits scared and confused for today don't they? Look at the price swings. Sold my shorts this AM and bought a little QLD on the lows. Thinking of selling the QLD and taking the day off. It's sunny and 75 outside.

I am afraid you are correct, too many criminals out there being blessed by the Fed and other US Govt Agencies. :( And I recall a post of yours a few years back describing how we are swimming with the sharks and that really hit home; being the poor swimmer that I am. :blush:

We had our spring on Sunday, Monday, and yesterday. Back to April showers in March with cool temps. Just finished making a kettle of chicken soup and maybe touch up a bit of inside painting and staining I did the last few days. Walk away from the market the rest of the day. :)

Oh, on a personal note: I became a great grandfather last Sunday night. Man oh man, how the time flies when you're having fun. :lol: :D :lol:

My best to you always.
Peace
johngeorge

#5 Chilidawgz

Chilidawgz

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:07 PM

wow, great grandchildren! Family is everything isn't it? I make chicken soup all the time, try adding some cumin for a Latin flavor, yum.

#6 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:36 PM

wow, great grandchildren! Family is everything isn't it?

You know it!!!!!!!!

I make chicken soup all the time, try adding some cumin for a Latin flavor, yum.

Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a try.

My best to you always.
Peace
johngeorge

#7 PorkLoin

PorkLoin

• TT Member*
  • 2,194 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:42 PM

Speakin' o' chickens, tonight is "Wing Night" at the Alpine Tavern, Moundsville, WV, and all chickens will be flightless, and I will be there.

Looks to me like the action in most stocks over the last three days is just taking a breather, correcting the rally up from March 14. I think the larger trend remains up.

Come on down and I'll buy you some beer.

Best,

Doug

Posted Image

#8 flyers&divers

flyers&divers

• TT Patron+
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 02:47 PM

Doug, You won't beleive this but I visited the Mound and the Penitentiary on my way from Wheeling to Cameron. I will never forget the experience. Best, F&D
"Successful trading is more about Sun Tzu then Elliott." F&D

#9 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 09:44 AM

Speakin' o' chickens, tonight is "Wing Night" at the Alpine Tavern, Moundsville, WV, and all chickens will be flightless, and I will be there.

Come on down and I'll buy you some beer.

Hey there Doug,

Thanks for the offer, however, probably wont be to West Virginnie for some time or at all. But.......if I do I will be certain to look you up. :)

Looks to me like the action in most stocks over the last three days is just taking a breather, correcting the rally up from March 14. I think the larger trend remains up.

My three year daily chart of Wilshire 5000 shows a MACD negative divergance, however, that may have been a warning for the recent correction and is no longer applicable. No 50ema 200ema crossover so yes, gotta agree Doug, long term is up. I am looking for a short term (week or two) drop in the overall market starting as early as today or tomorrow. Realize you are a long term player, and I will add, one of the very best. :yes: Thanks for the chart and commentary.

My best to you.

Peace
johngeorge