Joe Battapaglia Forecast

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tomterrific14

tomterrific14

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 07:15 PM

Joe B was on NBR on Public TV....was fundamental bearish on economy..and lowered his firm's price objective for 2007 to 1430 on the SPX.......makes one wonder of the accuracy as I recall him being as bullish as Abby Jo Cohen during the 2000 bubble top and all the way down........

#2 chris

chris

• Traders-Talk User
  • 172 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 07:44 PM

Posted Image

#3 ed rader

ed rader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 10:04 PM

Joe B was on NBR on Public TV....was fundamental bearish on economy..and lowered his firm's price objective for 2007 to 1430 on the SPX.......makes one wonder of the accuracy as I recall him being as bullish as Abby Jo Cohen during the 2000 bubble top and all the way down........

big joe got bearish months ago (too early). it's really funny watching guys like battapaglia, art hogan and liz ann sonders turn bearish because you it's against their nature as permabulls and you can see the fear and uncertainty in the faces because the last thing they want to be is wrong if they are bearish.

they also disappear from CNBC pretty much when they turn bearish.

ed rader

Edited by ed rader, 28 March 2007 - 10:05 PM.

"Everybody's got plans... until they get hit."

-- Mike Tyson

http://erader.zenfolio.com/

#4 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 11:15 PM

hmmm

may be a bit lower to me

Hank