• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 04:12 PM

Many of the sector and market cap indices that I watch had much more volume in the closing rally than they had in the morning sell off. Yet, many sector indices are below the yesterday's gap, in fact below today's opening gaps. Nice selling into this rally it seems, if the short term selling is getting exhausted, I think it is, then probably a bit more into the new month inflows. Then, I think there will be another round of declines into the middle of the month. I really need to see the best rally the market can put together at the moment. I will be selling all of the rallies in April for May and June contracts. I also think all of the rallies will be sold into... - kisa

#2 TradeMark

TradeMark

• Traders-Talk User
  • 809 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 07:34 PM

kisa I think you have this thing right in the longer term, longer being end of next week and beyond. Shorter term, this would be an excellnt place to rally into Six Days of Strength. But hard to imagine Bulls buying agressively to hold over the weekend. My indicators not much help, could go either way. At any rate, I plan to be an aggressive buyer on any weakness early tomorrow. Best TM