We are soon approaching a point where

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 J.Bilkins

J.Bilkins

• Traders-Talk User
  • 373 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 05:00 PM

Was the 4.8 put/call ratio forgotten or something? New record highs today. History seems to point to "da bears" getting blasted to the Burger King job line soon.... actually the bears probably will as well. A FLAT market seems to be the best solution as every hedger and naz breakout gamer and comode catcher would be sweating time value as it slowly decaded all summer... Who knows. I see no real reason given here for the bulls to take a bath due to one week or so. They were probably on vacation spending their NFI, NEW and LEND profits. I sure haven't seen anything like that. Of course window dressing was weak this month so we should see Monday if things will change. The bulls running out of money does not make any since at all......I would love a crash though but reality is not pointing to that with 4 gazillion people buying puts at every chance of weakness. Isn't the bears running out of money to buy insurance puts as time erodes them every day of the week......calls? Not many of them so this proves the statement flawed as the bears just erode like a dried up creek bed during salmon season! lol! I--- is a scam and will never happen. imo. Makes great news though since there is nothing else but subprime implosion after the fact type news...

#12 J.Bilkins

J.Bilkins

• Traders-Talk User
  • 373 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 05:02 PM

Once again, any knife drop needs to be bought, it is extremely bullish
If you see the tape drop off the cliff, BUY IT.

Ahh guys don't turn bearish on me now....

there are still lots and lots of stocks out there to ...

..BuY, BuY BuY !!

Posted Image

p.s. lmao...

http://laosung.blogspot.com/

check out page 3 of da blog called "glitchiness" for a good laugh.

#13 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 07:35 PM

p.s. lmao...

Woow just about fell off my chair seeing that pic of Lima.....geez thanks.....I think

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#14 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 08:13 PM

We've had an entire week of dip buying by da bulls.

I think they're almost out of money. They've been adding on every drop with mantras like:

"this is a W pattern breakout"
"there's no risk"
"retest of breakout is bullish"
"buying opportunity of the century"

I just look at lower lows and lower highs. Window dressing is almost over.

Soon fear will take over again, and the real buying opportunity of a lifetime will present itself.

Why don't you then short this market and show us a successful short trade ? It ain't that simple, i think :)

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#15 J.Bilkins

J.Bilkins

• Traders-Talk User
  • 373 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 08:38 PM

just type in the word adriana in google.You can even spell it wrong. still works! lol.....4 gazillion pictures. You don't even have to put in her last name......You can see her in the you-tube clips to the right on my page in between Perkins and Colbert.. Hottest babe on the planet......sorry to be off topic!! lol! but I think acceptions are sometimes ok!! Much more fun that charts!! I think my standards may be to high this evening at da clubs!

#16 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 09:00 PM

p.s. lmao...

http://laosung.blogspot.com/

Hmm not sure if I'm seeing what you wanted....pg 3 not sure where that is....Wait it's gotta the pic of that

triple breast break out ? huh huh ?

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

#17 J.Bilkins

J.Bilkins

• Traders-Talk User
  • 373 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 09:03 PM

my bad. At bottom of page push older posts twice and the post is called glitchiness. Not sure how to link directly to it. I busted the bad ticks on the last bottom after Paulson goosed afterhours somehow, someway...... us normal folk just have to say "CONspiracy theory" because there is absolutely no other explanation for it.

#18 J.Bilkins

J.Bilkins

• Traders-Talk User
  • 373 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 09:08 PM

crud...already page 5 of older posts. Sorry for triple posts dcengr... It is on March 5th I wish I could link it directly... A Day For The Record Books: Glitchiness

#19 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 09:28 PM

Why don't you then short this market and show us a successful short trade ? It ain't that simple, i think :)

Nav,
He may be right or wrong but may I say something, cuz I always get confused by this guy.

Hey look dcengr I'm all for changing ones mind and flipping positions as I've always been a flipper with less regard to

whatever the trend may be. Mainly because there is so many little opportunities to make good money in

these markets if you're fast you can easily trade in between other trades/traders.

But what gets me in your case is the quick changes in what seems to be

the big trend with such conviction 2-3 times a day.

I may be wrong but didn't I just read on the Thread a few postings below,.. your extreme bullish bias?

Once again, any knife drop needs to be bought, it is extremely bullish

If you see the tape drop off the cliff, BUY IT.

So why not try and show us some TA especially when Flip-Flopping,

something that is convincing you through out the day, that really either affects or changes the hourly, daily, or weekly trend.

If that could be done, using a picture or two, of what it is you see happening mid-day during the

low volume hours causing these changes of heart I could handle it.

Even if it is something that will only influence the next Market Open, that fine.

Anything, anything more than words.. I'm not trying to be hard on you at all, I just want to understand you're point of view better.

Sorry if I'm poking my nose in, but I'm really willing to defend anything as long as I can understand it.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#20 Echo

Echo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,273 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 10:07 PM

One little hiccup since July

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$NYAD&p=D&yr=1&mn=0&dy=0&i=t97059440066&r=3945.png