• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 spielchekr

spielchekr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 03:45 PM

Posted Image

A little blurry at this point in the fractal, so it's either up or down from here :lol: .

The 1980 point in this fractal comparison suggests that we must "double top" next (per the tailed stick), then tag the quarterly 8ma (roughly 1328 or so). This was the 1980 sequence of events. But we're into the 2nd quarter now, where we should instead be making a low into the 8ma according to that old blueprint. Go figure.

I got curious with the mention of 6-year cycles, and ventured myself into being intriged by the fractal resemblances in this quarterly chart. (Also, notice the 6-year BB ascending bottoms roughly 74/80/86/92/98/04?) A toss up for this quarter, but maybe it says that we just spin our wheels for 2-1\2 years (after that new high), and visit the 2004/2006 bottom diagonal barrier a couple of times. Just pinning this on the board as a curiousity.

Edited by spielchekr, 01 April 2007 - 03:47 PM.

#2 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 04:57 PM

spielchekr
.......thought you might be interested in free broadband
http://www.google.com/tisp/

#3 spielchekr

spielchekr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 05:10 PM

spielchekr
.......thought you might be interested in free broadband
http://www.google.com/tisp/

Have they got Roto-Router for that? :lol:

#4 slatedrake

slatedrake

• Traders-Talk User
  • 269 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 05:40 PM

"Dark porcelain" project offers self-installed plumbing-based Internet access" Wow...this is the funniest microsite I've seen since Evil Bert.... I'm in the telecom/ITSP industry, and there's a ton of folks that are going to bust a nut on this one... many thanks
Before you start trading get your brain around risk control. Know how much leverage you're using and know when to go to cash if you're wrong.