clx students

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 09:20 AM

those that didnt catch it....we gave you apr 9 for the 10 day ma of the clx to run out of offsets.......we forgot about the holiday friday thus the date is apr 10 th....www is the 11th.....so the focal point for watever ugliness that lies before us in preparation for the april payday remains the 9th or the 10th......

http://www.traders-t...?...c=68368&hl=

Edited by da_cheif, 02 April 2007 - 09:23 AM.

#2 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 09:45 AM

and it will be ugly this week

those that didnt catch it....we gave you apr 9 for the 10 day ma of the clx to run out of offsets.......we forgot about the holiday friday thus the date is apr 10 th....www is the 11th.....so the focal point for watever ugliness that lies before us in preparation for the april payday remains the 9th or the 10th......

http://www.traders-t...?...c=68368&hl=

#3 optionking

optionking

• Traders-Talk User
  • 235 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 10:48 AM

Dachief...so you are looking for a decent selloff into april 9? what target you looking as a low. how about the chances for an easter rally. normally markets rally into easter? Dachief...so you are looking for a decent selloff into april 9? what target you looking as a low. how about the chances for an easter rally. normally markets rally into easter?

#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 10:58 AM

i didnt say i was looking for a selloff.....just saying that the clx is not supportive of an advance of substance till after the 10th....when the 10 day ma of the clx is falling it only means that there is selling goin on or just no buying.....most of the big players have bagged out for the holidays thus the volume shud be lite....sometimes the dow will just sit around and do nothing cept chop up n down.......i would not expect a pre holiday collapse or that sort of thing.....just a drift waiting for www......there have been instances in the past where the thurs monday time segment at easter weekend is ugly....but under current sentiment circumstances i just think itll be boring till the clx offsets are more supportive........