• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 10:15 AM

I think the rally is about to be over... I am now starting my short selling campaign... I've been wrong before, so if you follow me, I might be going to hell! :lol: - kisa

#2 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 10:22 AM

Kisa, yes it is a severe case of denial. I wanted to wish you luck, but I am long. Denleo

#3 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 10:31 AM

I think the rally is about to be over...
I am now starting my short selling campaign...

I've been wrong before, so if you follow me, I might be going to hell! :lol:

- kisa

Kisa,

If bears are skeptical of an advance with good internals, then how are bulls in denial ? Can you please clarify ?

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#4 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 10:34 AM

Kisa, yes it is a severe case of denial. I wanted to wish you luck, but I am long.

Well, we might both do OK :) I will be selective here first. No big positions. I think I am seeing more volatility than a big sell off here. If that's the case, I will cover and continue to trade only.

I noticed the fact that the liquidity is plenty and the sectors are now catching up with the utilities instead of the other way around, but some of the key growth issues are still underperforming. This is inflation, not growth probably and it is quite possible that this is still a left translated 20 wk cycle and the correction will resume in a week or two...

Denleo, I don't want to say it again, but it is still quite possible that if you do not close those longs by early April, they might turn into a loss later in May. Good luck anyway...

- kisa

If bears are skeptical of an advance with good internals, then how are bulls in denial ? Can you please clarify ?

I meant the denial of the bears, not bulls :)