• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 11:30 AM

Looks interesting. Fractal appearing to be in play...so far.
OTIS.

#2 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 11:35 AM

You have got to be kidding me. Fractal analysis is a good approach, but the market is going straight up, so don't stand in its way. Denleo

#3 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 11:44 AM

Fractals should be confirmed by other data, including sentiment/breadth. There's nothing that says sentiment is too bullish, and nothing that says breadth has a problem. Hence I don't believe the recent fractal that was passed around will pass. I will say RSI2 is at its highs, so its stalling a bit, because RSI2 is price which is somewhat equated to sentiment. But I wouldnt' be surprised to see higher prices in the days ahead, if only going up slightly every day, then a small drop, then resumption. There was a TON of bearishness built up on that decline... sentiment is improving, but still going to take time. Watch for when it goes down on good news. Thats probably when sentiment has ripened.
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#4 Cirrus

Cirrus

• TT Patron+
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 11:51 AM

Nearly 3-1 postitive breadth at 'halftime'. It's a sign the institutions are at work IMO. I posted on this before but it's extremely rare to see considerable weakness materialize the latter half of the session. Typically breadth this strong leads to more strength.

#5 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 01:34 PM

watch out for Hindenburg Omens that may appear soon............. Robert Mchugh