Smart bears

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:10 PM

and no one's staying stubbornly bullish or bearish that I can see at this juncture.

I have been friggin' stubbornly bullish since the last week and still remain so.

are you still long from then?

ed rader

I posted in real-time today morning that i closed the trade for 3.5% profit. Will go long again tommorow on any pullback.

maybe our definitions of stubbornly bullish differ. if i were stubbornly bullish in a bull market i'd be looooooooong B) .

ed rader

It has got nothing to do with how long i hold my positions. You are confusing timeframes with outlook. I am a hourly swing trader and i enter and exit accordingly, no matter how bullish i am.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#12 ed rader

ed rader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:18 PM

and no one's staying stubbornly bullish or bearish that I can see at this juncture.

I have been friggin' stubbornly bullish since the last week and still remain so.

ed rader

I posted in real-time today morning that i closed the trade for 3.5% profit. Will go long again tommorow on any pullback.

maybe our definitions of stubbornly bullish differ. if i were stubbornly bullish in a bull market i'd be looooooooong B) .

ed rader

It has got nothing to do with how long i hold my positions. You are confusing timeframes with outlook. I am a hourly swing trader and i enter and exit accordingly, no matter how bullish i am.

so you have no long term equity positions?

ed rader

"Everybody's got plans... until they get hit."

-- Mike Tyson

http://erader.zenfolio.com/

#13 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:25 PM

ed rader

ed rader

so you have no long term equity positions?

ed rader

Nope ! I don't trade individual stocks. I only trade index ETFs and index Futures. I can't make enough money if i trade indices for the intermediate term, when i am not leveraged. When i am leveraged, i can't afford to sit for the intermediate term. That puts me in the hourly swing trading arena, which is where the maximum money is IMHO (at least that's my experience).

Edited by NAV, 03 April 2007 - 03:26 PM.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#14 n83

n83

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 04:10 PM

always know when to go hibernate, the dumb ones are always out and about during hunting season.
The retarded ones actually go up to the hunters and ask for directions. :lol:

Rally into WWW underway, da_boyz need their payday so time to find a good cave and go hibernate till
the 12th.

and it seems that you always post only when the market is up-g

like everyone else is busy shorting/staying short all the time

dumb bears = dumb bulls = dumb

and then there are dumb threads -gg

:D

Edited by n83, 03 April 2007 - 04:11 PM.

#15 ed rader

ed rader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 06:42 PM

always know when to go hibernate, the dumb ones are always out and about during hunting season.

Rally into WWW underway, da_boyz need their payday so time to find a good cave and go hibernate till
the 12th.

and it seems that you always post only when the market is up-g[color=#FF0000]

like everyone else is busy shorting/staying short all the time

dumb bears = dumb bulls = dumb

and then there are dumb threads -gg

someone had to pick up vector's slack :lol: .

ed rader

"Everybody's got plans... until they get hit."

-- Mike Tyson

http://erader.zenfolio.com/

#16 atlasshrugged

atlasshrugged

• TT Patron+
  • 4,409 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 09:35 PM

the 12th.

#17 n83

n83

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:41 AM

the 12th.

www hardly works imo most of the time..

WWW is on the 11th and not the 4th anyway

Edited by n83, 04 April 2007 - 03:43 AM.