AAII- Bulls 32 Bears 40

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 07:21 AM

STILL long from 1383 on top of the 1095 entry....1473 still the big magnet.....penguins are on the the march....

#2 J.Bilkins

J.Bilkins

• Traders-Talk User
  • 373 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 07:53 AM

Double yawn...
so easy a caveman could do it!
Rolled some profits in some POS penny stocks for entertainment.

Can you email me when whats his face posts the top within minutes? lol! What happened?
I'm guilty of that sometimes as well....usually a time to slap myself and reevaluate!

http://laosung.blogspot.com/

I am making a fortune on these solar stocks. "Real time" since it is all the craze! No doubt that retraces should be bought. Probably a decent retrace soon. I'll be loading down yet again.....2 years from now and 400% later I am buying a Prius and solar panels for da house with profits!
The new long term bull market in solar energy is not only simple, it is completely obvious......

Happy Easter everyone! I hope everyone has great times with their families and stays away from the computers.

#3 bobalou

bobalou

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 08:04 AM

no rate rize in U K rates..ftse ,and cac making new high's for this move,,,keep on pumping..dax at new highs,,hsi jumped ice

#4 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 09:39 AM

Someone just come out and say it.. please :lol: You know the word... S J
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#5 89S10

89S10

• TT Member+
  • 268 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 09:50 AM

Chief --- there was a chart posted here attributed to you --- it had two sharply down projections by the April 10 time frame. Was this speculation? Does it reflect your thinking? Was it even your work?

#6 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 10:10 AM

show me.......