Photo

Home based business ideas - any legitimate turnkey options?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 muppet

muppet

• Traders-Talk User
  • 128 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 06:36 PM

Still work part time outside my home, while earning on investment side .... but started to think that there MUST be some other legitimate home based / computer based business that I could get involved in. A short search pulled up several offers ... but they look like loud mouthed scams. For example - "ultimatewealthpackage.com" ... and several similiarly designed ads. I'm not looking for any get rich quick schemes, but wondering what legitimate possibilities exist. Please PM me, if you know of anything interesting. Or, any comments welcome. M. :huh: :)

Edited by muppet, 09 April 2007 - 06:39 PM.

#2 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 06:43 PM

We've been running a little internet business (coffee) for about 10 years. Three things we have learned: 1. It ain't as easy as it looks. 2. Buy low, sell high. 3. The only thing you have 100% control of is service, service, service.

#3 muppet

muppet

• Traders-Talk User
  • 128 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 06:56 PM

We've been running a little internet business (coffee) for about 10 years. Three things we have learned:

1. It ain't as easy as it looks.
2. But low, sell high.
3. The only thing you have 100% control of is service, service, service.

Thanks ... I agree with the service aspect and humbly believe I'm good at it .... enjoy paying attention to details and willing to go the extra mile .... that's when one builds loyal customers and word of mouth praise.

I will find something, eventually. Any other ideas out there? :blink: :P :huh:

M.

#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 08:08 PM

nice thing about ebay....if ur good it shows........this is my feedback....

to my store

http://feedback.ebay...id=footwearforu

#5 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 09:28 PM

How can you not like boots?

#6 Guest_Dewey_*

Guest_Dewey_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2007 - 09:29 PM

Nice store and good prices Cheif. I need some 9 1/2 EEE hiking boots. I'm going to bookmark it and chek back frecuently. Perhaps if it grows well you could sell your other business to muppet.

#7 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:35 AM

Nice store and good prices Cheif. I need some 9 1/2 EEE hiking boots. I'm going to bookmark it and chek back frecuently. Perhaps if it grows well you could sell your other business to muppet.

the brick n mortar store has been in biz since 1947.......chesterboot.com