Question for QID trader!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 04:11 AM

You are new here and you said you checked back to posts dated pre 27th Feb to see who was right - how did you do it??? The search function seems only to go as far back as 1 April. You do sound a lot like Zen, no offense, just an observation! If you could let me know the search you did, would be most grateful, I wanted to check back too. Good trading to you.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#2 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 05:33 AM

You are new here and you said you checked back to posts dated pre 27th Feb to see who was right - how did you do it??? The search function seems only to go as far back as 1 April.

You do sound a lot like Zen, no offense, just an observation!

If you could let me know the search you did, would be most grateful, I wanted to check back too.

Good trading to you.

Problem sorted, I managed to figure out how to go back further. Thanks.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#3 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,033 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 07:30 AM

No more accusing folks of being other folks. It always degenerates into a food fight. We'll be monitoring. The Admin

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#4 TTHQ Staff

TTHQ Staff

www.TTHQ.com

• Admin
  • 8,597 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 08:23 AM

you said you checked back to posts dated pre 27th Feb to see who was right - how did you do it??? The search function seems only to go as far back as 1 April.

You can search back to 2003, when we moved the boards from the old format to this one. Before that, well-- the DB was not compatible.