F8 Crash Progressing Nicely

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 QID_trader

QID_trader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 11:21 AM

Despite all the warnings from the Bullish naysayers that my QQQQ Crash Puts were a bad investment the market is already going my way. F8 Crash appears to be well underway and I expect a further downside acceleration at 2:00 when the hawkish Fed minutes get released. As a wise man once said, "Look out below!" :bones: :bear: -Greg PS. I sure hope for once I don't get accused of not being who I am or not doing what I say in one of my threads. This is the only message board I ever joined where I got such a lukewarm welcome :(

#2 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 11:26 AM

how many message boards have u joined???

#3 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 11:33 AM

This is the only message board I ever joined where I got such a lukewarm welcome :(

Bears get warm welcome everywhere. It's the bulls who always get hate mails. :(. You should be happy that at least you got a lukewarm welcome.

Edited by NAV, 11 April 2007 - 11:35 AM.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#4 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 11:43 AM

Well, QID, this is a TA board with some pretty heavy people on board. They come here for TA not for gloating over a good trade. Jeezis, there are hundreds of thousands of good trades made every day. Speaking of TA, you got a time and target for that trade?

Edited by selecto, 11 April 2007 - 11:45 AM.

#5 caspary

caspary

• Traders-Talk User
  • 682 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 11:45 AM

Despite all the warnings from the Bullish naysayers that my QQQQ Crash Puts were a bad investment the market is already going my way. F8 Crash appears to be well underway and I expect a further downside acceleration at 2:00 when the hawkish Fed minutes get released. As a wise man once said, "Look out below!"

:bones: :bear:

-Greg

PS. I sure hope for once I don't get accused of not being who I am or not doing what I say in one of my threads. This is the only message board I ever joined where I got such a lukewarm welcome :(

I knew you would do well. The only thing I see that may be a problem for you going forward is "plunging in" like that. One false move could be bloody. Good luck for now, you may even get the 100% gain today (that I talked about yesterday) :D

#6 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 12:01 PM

ME TOO !

Despite all the warnings from the Bullish naysayers that my QQQQ Crash Puts were a bad investment the market is already going my way. F8 Crash appears to be well underway and I expect a further downside acceleration at 2:00 when the hawkish Fed minutes get released. As a wise man once said, "Look out below!"

:bones: :bear:

-Greg

PS. I sure hope for once I don't get accused of not being who I am or not doing what I say in one of my threads. This is the only message board I ever joined where I got such a lukewarm welcome :(

#7 LeroyB3

LeroyB3

• Traders-Talk User
  • 319 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 01:17 PM

I don't think the problem was with your bearish tilt, but with your method of trading. It's a shame that most people have to learn the hard way. Don't get me wrong, I had to too...most posters here probably have. You mentioned in one of your past posts that xD was a pro. Maybe you should ask him is he wishes he would have played his hand differently? He probably would still be posting here if he had. Best, LB