USD

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 09:43 AM

but it is stressy here OTOH, GBPUSD showing neg divergences, and the JPY could be forming a large HS. Euro must not close above the 2004 hi, and needs a reversal below 133.50 to keep the bullish case alive. klh
best,
klh

#2 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 09:45 AM

the europeans don't like the euro up at these levels. they want the euro lower

#3 PorkLoin

PorkLoin

• TT Member*
  • 2,194 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 09:48 AM

Karen, I think we might make a new low for the Dollar, as in a "B" wave after "A" up in 2005. That would mean the big correction from 2005 is still in force. If not, if 2005 was the whole deal, then look out below. Best, Doug

#4 Cirrus

Cirrus

• TT Patron+
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 10:00 AM

I look at a dollar chart in the daily, weekly and monthly time frame and all three look very bearish to me. I think a test of the 79 to 81 range is a high probability event in the coming few months. Perhaps your seeing bullishness in a shorter time frame.

#5 Woody

Woody

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 10:30 AM

I look at a dollar chart in the daily, weekly and monthly time frame and all three look very bearish to me. I think a test of the 79 to 81 range is a high probability event in the coming few months.

Perhaps your seeing bullishness in a shorter time frame.

Totally agree about how charts look.......78-80 looks likely, but from there will coincide with an ever growing COT Long position and chart will have wedge look to it that should have bullish breakout and will likely coincide with a correction in Materials/Commodities all imho

#6 Cirrus

Cirrus

• TT Patron+
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 10:51 AM

I see a scare and a nice bounce. It all happens in the next 6 months. It's what happens afterwards that will decide the fate of the free world. :lol: :lol: :lol:

#7 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 12:30 PM

Perhaps your seeing bullishness in a shorter time frame.

to clarify - I look at a dollar chart in the daily, weekly and monthly time frame too, but not DX, against the 3 currencies mentioned. it is the long term that keep me bullish, although granted, I am anticipating a change in the ST trend, and could easily be wrong. May as usual should be a key month, to see or confirm the ST change. I know this is vague, I am not being cute, its just the best I can do...

klh
best,
klh