Fearful Forecast

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 06:55 AM

I've got two models this morning that I'm using to bias my trading; (I'm currently flat in my trading account). The first model, relatively simple, indicates that a positive response to the numbers this morning are to be faded (all in short), taking most profits at yesterdays close. A negative price response to this morning's numbers is not a fade back to yesterdays close by this model although prices on June ES below 1450 can be bought. The second model, a bit more complex, yields some what the same answers, however with less conviction (same trade mostly, less contracts). Prices below 1440 on June ES should be strongly bought by this model.

#2 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 07:33 AM

That feels about right. Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#3 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 09:13 AM

I've got two models this morning that I'm using to bias my trading; (I'm currently flat in my trading
account).

The first model, relatively simple, indicates that a positive response to the numbers this morning are
to be faded (all in short), taking most profits at yesterdays close. A negative price response to this
morning's numbers is not a fade back to yesterdays close by this model although prices on June ES below
1450 can be bought.

The second model, a bit more complex, yields some what the same answers, however with less
conviction (same trade mostly, less contracts). Prices below 1440 on June ES should be strongly
bought by this model.

Flat here at 1453.5 Looking to probe long; I won't post my trades- they will be frequent.