DELL TRE EBAY TSL and FDG

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 J.Bilkins

J.Bilkins

• Traders-Talk User
  • 373 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 01:51 PM

DELL Just broke the downtrend line....buying 1/2 position here. FDG getting close to large resistance but like the pattern so buying 1/2 here as well. TRE Got close to the bottom on this play so already long a 1/2 position. Adding another half on a retest of strength next week. Miners might have a good chance here....strong today EBAY watching for a breakout above 35. Long above. Not long below...whe n it happens... TSL just rocks. Still holding half position. New highs yet again today. Hopefully a decent retrace next week....I missed the last turn by simply not paying attention,

#2 PorkLoin

PorkLoin

• TT Member*
  • 2,194 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 03:19 PM

FDG getting close to large resistance but like the pattern so buying 1/2 here as well.

J, I do too -- there's a bottom and then three higher bottoms on the chart and the 10% dividend is nice too.

Doug

#3 J.Bilkins

J.Bilkins

• Traders-Talk User
  • 373 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 04:47 PM

Thanks. I am starting a thread on charts...new so I get near the top....I would love your ideas and comments.

#4 McQueen

McQueen

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 07:01 PM

Hello J. Bilkins. Thank you for these ideas. I read your blog and I am sorry you had to shut it down. I bought some TRE stock the other day when you mentioned it and it is doing great. I can not believe I amalready making money fast. Do you know how I can buy options on these stocks? I have been reading alot about them but do not know how I can buy them or where. Thank you in advance.

#5 Vector

Vector

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,828 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 10:13 PM

hey JB. Gotta funny one. Last Oct I put in a compliance approval req (at work) to sell my TNH and got turned down. At the time I was po'd but not now. Its triple since then...LMAO Still holding RIO from I can't remember when, and XOM and SU...and.... Ignoring my holdings and the market gyrations and focussing on other things, like RE investing, has been the best thing ! :lol: Naysayers get it wrong again...and again...and again...and again...and again.

Edited by Vector, 13 April 2007 - 10:19 PM.

#6 J.Bilkins

J.Bilkins

• Traders-Talk User
  • 373 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 10:25 PM

Shoot me an email. I have some info for you that you will enjoy regarding RE. Bears better hope we don't clear resistance levels coming up on many techs