• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 S.I.M.O.N.

S.I.M.O.N.

SIMONForecast

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 08:45 AM

I guess its one of those rare endangered bear, asking the hunters for directions again.... :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :giljotiini: :bear: :bear: :bones:
*previously known as pnfwave

#2 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,033 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 08:56 AM

A couple things. First, VERY nice call from way back just off the lows. You were bullish and were basically looking for a rally back to at least near the highs. I read it, and I remember it. It also wasn't bluster, but reasoned. Secondly, I don't think that very many people here were calling Bear market, though I could be wrong. I know I was calling it merely a correction from day one and that we were a long way away from the start of a major down move. I don't think I was alone. I of course thought that we'd need to do more work to set up a rally of this sort, so I'm the goat, but that's irrelevant. I don't think many folks here were short much. Thirdly, don't beat up on or taunt Bears, lest you want the same treatment, or worse. Additionally, it's bad for our community. Basically, you were dead right for the right reasons and were way overdue getting an atta for it. You deserved better. That said, don't diminish it by making your well earned profits be an exercise in :pokey: Best, Mark Young Founder Traders-talk.com

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#3 S.I.M.O.N.

S.I.M.O.N.

SIMONForecast

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 09:01 AM

I get your point, i will behave. :) Thnks