INDU needs a Rest

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 11:17 AM

Let's see if it moves down in typical mid day low volume style, anything to deep and we get a Sell Signal, moderate and we likely challenge a high tick at the end of day. Looks like typical April 15-17 pop so far.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 S.I.M.O.N.

S.I.M.O.N.

SIMONForecast

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 11:22 AM

Let's see if it moves down in typical mid day low volume style, anything to deep and we get a Sell Signal, moderate and we likely challenge a high tick at the end of day.

Looks like typical April 15-17 pop so far.

i agree, if i had to make a trade, i would be shorting this right now, risk is high on the long side now,
jeez, never thought i would be saying this so soon. :wacko:
*previously known as pnfwave

#3 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 11:40 AM

using elliot wave....today pop looks like a 3rd wave of minor degree.....since the length of any move is twice the distance from the center to either end all u can do is try to pic the mid point of todays move....so far its around 12660 which is about 240 pts off the recent low.....thus add 240 pts to 12660 you get aroun 12900.....so.....since 3rd waves usually mark the middle of a move.......the other end may indeed be 12900 by opex....thats a minimum expectation.....as so far haveent seen 5 waves up....

#4 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,529 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 04:43 PM

I don't need to sell any stocks anymore...I paid the taxes today!
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule