NDX & RUT Thoughts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 09:44 AM

Well it looks like a good trade for my Ryiex position the last four days,... and we are reaching some support

for the both the RUT and NDX in this area, ....the signal that got me in has not yet taken me out.

Thought long and hard about all the possibilities for protecting 50%, or even 100% and trying a 25% -50% long.

In the end,...just like yesterday, I decided not to ...try and out guess the signal.

Talk about a leading ma, as was shown over the last two days, this thing got me in way before even the -3,3.

and should get me out at with a reasonable profit near the time when it behooves me to flipp it all Long.

I see some good trading out there by other, keep up the good work.

Best ;)

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 tozwp

tozwp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 370 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 10:21 AM

Well it looks like a good trade for my Ryiex position the last four days,... and we are reaching some support

for the both the RUT and NDX in this area, ....the signal that got me in has not yet taken me out.

Thought long and hard about all the possibilities for protecting 50%, or even 100% and trying a 25% -50% long.

In the end,...just like yesterday, I decided not to ...try and out guess the signal.

Talk about a leading ma, as was shown over the last two days, this thing got me in way before even the -3,3.

and should get me out at with a reasonable profit near the time when it behooves me to flipp it all Long.

I see some good trading out there by other, keep up the good work.

Best ;)

Good trading, thanks for the updates!

#3 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 10:25 AM

Thanks. just to correct my typo the position is the ryirx

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!