• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 02:58 PM

10 bucks down, and they aren't finished. Shang em high down but economy at an inflation roaring 11% growth rate again in 1st quarter. You would think it would be up, but I think they will keep slapping the puppy down until the bulls have all gone. Metals once again leading the market lower like last year in May. :angry:
OTIS.

#2 TechSkeptic

TechSkeptic

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 03:59 PM

As usual, commodities are reacting in knee-jerk fashion to any rumor that the Chinese govt. may raise rates or otherwise put the brakes on. And every time this has happened so far, the Chinese economy has just kept going and going. Why should this time be any different? Chinese growth is years (if not decades) from topping out, so just take advantage of it and buy the dip.

#3 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 06:22 AM

How would you know what it really is anyway? It's such a big place I'm pretty sure that measuring growth rates is an exercise in futility...and that's assuming that the government gets accurate information. And then, do they have the sophistication to read the information correctly? And what if they want to, well, lie for strategic reasons? It's almost like there's no point in listening to them at all. Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter