www to payday

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 08:03 AM

most dont hava chance in this game unless they know the rules and unless they know that the BOYZ exist.......think like a krimnal and ull do just fine...... <_<

#2 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 09:50 AM

most dont hava chance in this game unless they know the rules and unless they know that the BOYZ exist.......think like a krimnal and ull do just fine...... <_<

enjoy your homilies, but would you give us a blow by blow on what thinking like a criminal would mean here in terms of price levels and positioning?

TIA,

klh
best,
klh

#3 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 09:54 AM

i did that on apr 16

#4 Vector

Vector

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,828 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 09:33 PM

chief is this bull market sinister or what?!?!?!?!?! lmao :P I am still holding TNH from three years ago. check out the explosion in it. And all along while sitting on a div rate of ~15% to boot. "BUY AND HOLD is for BAGHOLDERS!" MY A$$ - lololololol (TNH and a ton of other major winners aren't in my signature b/c they were purchased well before I started posting my positions "in real-time" ) And now I'm cleaning up buying pre-foreclosures short-sales and capitalizing on the sub-prime fallout while everybody else is just talking/beatching about it...banks are now paying me...lolololol CHA CHINGO BABY!

Edited by Vector, 20 April 2007 - 09:43 PM.