• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 09:51 AM

Watch out. I'm thinking that there's some selling under cover of strength. If you've got a good ST day trading technique for picking shorts, it's probably good to be watching it closely. Maybe some volume on the downside would work? I'd say all bets are off if the ARMS falls below 0.90 and stays there.

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#2 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 09:59 AM

:) Flag on a pole ????????? [attachment=5526:attachment] As Mark said, stay wide awake. :P :cat:
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#3 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 10:04 AM

Money Flows: Selling on Strength;

http://online.wsj.co...d=topnav_2_3022

#4 89S10

89S10

• TT Member+
  • 268 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 10:50 AM

Is it possible that the institutions were hiding in the big-cap stocks? Now they have some confidence and are shifting towards Nasdaq and RUT. Notice that RUT is steady as the S&P 500 has faded.

#5 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 11:04 AM

Is it possible that the institutions were hiding in the big-cap stocks? Now they have some confidence and are shifting towards Nasdaq and RUT. Notice that RUT is steady as the S&P 500 has faded.

I was noticing a lot of stocks that I follow were fairly weak or even down in this rally. This has been this way for the past 3 days. In the past they have been strong when a rally like this occurs. This rally willl suck a lot of (retail)investors in after the recent correction has shown invincibility.(IMHO)
OTIS.