Ewavers - What wave are we in?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 hedgehawk

hedgehawk

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 08:14 PM

I read some posts that say we are in middle of impulse wave 5 up. I also see some posts that say we are in corrective wave B up. Before this week, I was in belief that we were in the 9th inning of wave B up. Now that the market just took off I wonder if we are actually in wave 5 still? Am I the only one who is confused if we are in wave 5 or wave B or is that everyone else is confused as well and just not talking about it. :wacko:

#2 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 09:33 PM

in the early stages of the epicenter of primary wave 3 up......

#3 Jnavin

Jnavin

• TT Member*
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 09:37 PM

B wave in progress off the late Feb/early March A wave low. C to follow, then an epic 3rd wave up.

#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 09:49 PM

"c to follow".....that would mean all the way back to 1380 eh......lmao.....we C eh.........the sp 500 is near the upper trendline of its intermediate expanding triangle which u know is a continuation pattern....that trendline is around 1500.....above that its a geyser....... wave b....hotchbergs count......worthless.....the decline into the march low was a classic C wave......off the b wave hi of 2/23

Edited by da_cheif, 20 April 2007 - 09:52 PM.

#5 Jnavin

Jnavin

• TT Member*
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 10:01 PM

Chief, you're beautiful and I love your work and that's why I hate to see you go with that weak alternate count.

#6 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 10:42 PM

show me an A wave that looked like a C wave.....lolol

#7 LeroyB3

LeroyB3

• Traders-Talk User
  • 319 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 10:42 PM

B wave theory was killed a few weeks ago IMHO. Currently in a v of 3 off of the recent low in March. Best, LB

#8 hedgehawk

hedgehawk

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 10:54 PM

Hmmm, wow maybe we should do a vote. Does someone know how to set up a poll on which wave we are on?

#9 LeroyB3

LeroyB3

• Traders-Talk User
  • 319 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 10:57 PM

You have to take time frame into consideration...Da Cheif's count he gave you is a much more long-term wave count then the one I gave you that is two month's old so far. I didn't give my long-term count. Best, LB

#10 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 11:48 PM

"c to follow".....that would mean all the way back to 1380 eh......lmao.....we C eh.........the sp 500 is near the upper trendline of its intermediate expanding triangle which u know is a continuation pattern....that trendline is around 1500.....above that its a geyser....... wave b....hotchbergs count......worthless.....the decline into the march low was a classic C wave......off the b wave hi of 2/23

Any charting wizards out there that could show what da cheif is talking about - including the epicenter of 3 part?
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/