Photo

The piano-playing cat who caused an internet sensation...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 12:05 AM

Hi everyone, according to an article from www.dailymail.co.uk entitled, "The piano-playing cat who caused an internet sensation:"

The latest star to shoot out of YouTube knows the benefit of practice to make you purrfect.

Nora the piano-playing puss has caused an internet-frenzy, with 2.5 million viewers across the globe logging on to see her antics.

Enjoy and have a happy day. :)

Bob-C
Disclaimer: None of my posts are meant to be taken as investment advice or trading advice. Do your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any trades or investments.

#2 PorkLoin

PorkLoin

• TT Member*
  • 2,194 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 08:59 AM

Hey Bob, here's hoping puns aren't a pet peeve of yours. Though in a minimalist style, I think the cat plays purrfectly. Doug

#3 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 10:48 AM

Hey Bob, here's hoping puns aren't a pet peeve of yours. Though in a minimalist style, I think the cat plays purrfectly.

Doug

Hi Doug, good to hear from you. :) I appreciate your humor. :) Keep up your good work! Go uranium stocks go!

Good luck on your trades, :)

Bob-C
Disclaimer: None of my posts are meant to be taken as investment advice or trading advice. Do your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any trades or investments.