• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 .Blizzard

.Blizzard

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 08:13 AM

This ratio is one of the best sentiment indicator, IMHO

You have to watch this chart closely ..... everyday..... ;)

Posted Image

#2 johnmc

johnmc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 08:39 AM

Nice chart, thanks for posting. I think the only thing that happened last May - July was the yen going up causing some forced selling. Please keep us updated.

#3 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 10:51 AM

I don't know about a crash or even a correction yet, but a sharp decline is probably coming, but only a pullback maybe until the middle of May. The implied volatilities are up with this rally, never good. The speculative grade credit spreads are not outperforming anymore, so RUT is underperforming, the semis also underperformed the service within tech (internet etc). The tech rally is almost over, imho. There is breath expansion, but its momentum is still diverging in the shorter time frames. I will be selling short the 6 days of strength into the next week from here, nothing new, I've been saying it. I will cover and go long from the middle of May since I do not believe there are the ingredients of a big decline yet, however if a bounce from the next sell off gets speculated long aggressively, a rally might get cut short, or a decline may get legs, but don't count on it yet. I think this cynical views about the bearishness and mockery about the bearish sentiment at the moment is comical, it's a bullish excuse, I can guarantee you that most of them already either capitulated or are wiped off... Good luck, - kisa

#4 kc135a

kc135a

• Traders-Talk User
  • 501 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 11:41 AM

Ditto the nice chart.

KC

#5 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 09:08 PM

Ditto the nice chart.

KC

"nice chart"..... :lol: ...buncha junior birdmen up der eh...lol ;)

#6 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:48 PM

I agree but I think the VIX has some work to do to the downside.........needs to get around 10