I dont think the correction in the uraniums is finished

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 atlasshrugged

atlasshrugged

• TT Patron+
  • 4,409 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:04 PM

these things have been sluggish as all hell!

#2 Cirrus

Cirrus

• TT Patron+
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:36 PM

I agree....not that it means we're right LOL.

#3 The End

The End

• Traders-Talk User
  • 740 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 07:38 PM

We got a tiger by the tail folks. Nuff said

Edited by The End, 02 May 2007 - 07:38 PM.

NONE of what I type should be taken as financial advice.

#4 blackprince

blackprince

• Traders-Talk User
  • 209 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 10:49 PM

I think the global boom especially in Asia is grossly under estimated. Uranium miners and any profitable miner can be bought, locked away and not looked at again for 4-5 years. Hey TE where else do you hang out if I may be so bold.

#5 PorkLoin

PorkLoin

• TT Member*
  • 2,194 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 01:42 PM

There have been a lot of furious advances in the past, followed by weeks or months of correction. Only 4 or 5 weeks into this correction thus far, and we've been in a multi-year big bull market. Not saying that we have go on down. Some of the "more" speculative ones where I've been stopped out, like DJE.V, DIT.V, SAN.V, and WRI.V look like they may be bottoming or at least bear watching. And there's stuff like RSC.V that while they've been in corrections, the chart-patterns, even short term, look pretty darn bullish. For the bigger, less-risky (a very relative term there) ones, they haven't given up much and look decent on a daily chart, but most may be rolling over to the downside on weekly charts, so it wouldn't suprise me to see this price correction go long enough to dishearten the more weak-handed owners. Doug