• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 11:15 AM

11:51 AM 13240 STOP --- SHORT THE DOW FOR A DAY TRADE A WAVE 3 OR A C WAVE SHOULD BEGIN AT F4 --- TARGET IS F5

#2 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 11:32 AM

What does F5 mean in a Dow number? Note that NYSE daily macd has crossed over into the negative.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#3 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 11:51 AM

Fractal Point Set ------------------ for the iterated Dow ................. much lower

What does F5 mean in a Dow number?

Note that NYSE daily macd has crossed over into the negative.

#4 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 12:28 PM

Fractal Point Set ------------------ for the iterated Dow ................. much lower

'In Computational mathematics, an iterative method attempts to solve a problem (for example an equation or system of equations) by finding successive approximations to the solution starting from an initial guess.'

Thanks Hank, I guess your system does not give exact numbers based on wiki's def.

Edited by Russ, 03 May 2007 - 12:32 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#5 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 12:32 PM

13160 for the F5 bottom << target

then we can see what happens next

'In Computational mathematics, an iterative method attempts to solve a problem (for example an equation or system of equations) by finding successive approximations to the solution starting from an initial guess.'

Thanks Hank, I guess your system does not give exact numbers based on wiki's def.

#6 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 01:35 PM

How long has this trade been wrong? I've seen so many posts about imminent decline. could I get a link for the post of the last correct fractal trade? thanks.......... just asking...... NO antagonism intended!

#7 bullishnot

bullishnot

• Traders-Talk User
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 01:52 PM

Agree, dow drop next week.

#8 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 02:07 PM

this trade is stopped out right? Bullishnot. that's what's been said for weeks now. "decline will start tomorrow or Monday at the latest" etc or something to that effect. I'm just asking for a link to a trade that did work. I'm not real familiar with Hank's calls ......... I've only been back for 2 months. just curious

#9 bullishnot

bullishnot

• Traders-Talk User
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 02:25 PM

[quote name='skott' date='May 3 2007, 03:07 PM' post='286373']
this trade is stopped out right?

Bullishnot. that's what's been said for weeks now. "decline will start tomorrow or Monday at the latest" etc or something to that effect. I'm just asking for a link to a trade that did work. I'm not real familiar with Hank's calls ......... I've only been back for 2 months. just curious
[/quo

You have your opinion, I have mine.. i don't need to explain anything to you.

#10 The End

The End

• Traders-Talk User
  • 740 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 02:52 PM

I have not seen but one profit made in the last month however, Hank was only stopped out by a few points here. It might have been set too tight. I can definetly see the spx closing above 1500 for the headlines, but tomorrow ...

Edited by The End, 03 May 2007 - 02:54 PM.

NONE of what I type should be taken as financial advice.