spielchekr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 07:16 PM

This weekly closing price chart...

Posted Image

converted to candlestick format...

Posted Image

and zoomed in with indicators indicators & volume...

Posted Image

shows a bubble-zone breakout, albeit a 1/2-fast one. There's still this pesky megaphone on the daily tails & wicks...

Posted Image

I think it needs more OMO's. Who do I inform? :lol:

#2 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:16 AM

If I was a betting man it will go down a bit, then up thu the trendline. At least 10,000. Will be interesting. Great charts and thanks.

Edited by Tor, 05 May 2007 - 07:16 AM.

Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#3 spielchekr

spielchekr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:02 AM

If I was a betting man it will go down a bit, then up thu the trendline. At least 10,000. Will be interesting. Great charts and thanks.

Fair enough, you're a scenario #1 guy. As good of a guess as any. The broadening wedge fractal leans my view of this chart a bit more towards scenario #2.

And yes, interesting because whatever course it ultimately takes should last for at least a couple of years, if previous blue-line reactions are to be any indication.

Best to you and yours.

Posted Image

#4 spielchekr

spielchekr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 12:56 PM

Hell, I might as well show you this too. You need to see the chart for my previous post (which doesn't seem to be displaying) on this thread to better understand what I'm pointing out in this zoom of scenario #2. That is, a megaphone concurrent with higher-lows/higher-highs on the cumulative A/D (which as it turned out was leading price, but off a cliff), occuring at my blue-line threshold. All FWIW.

Posted Image

Here is a fresh link (in case the original one is corrupted) so you can see my references to scenario #2.

{QUOTE(Tor @ May 5 2007, 08:16 AM) Posted ImageIf I was a betting man it will go down a bit, then up thu the trendline. At least 10,000. Will be interesting. Great charts and thanks. }

Fair enough, you're a scenario #1 guy. As good of a guess as any. The broadening wedge fractal leans my view of this chart a bit more towards scenario #2.
And yes, interesting because whatever course it ultimately takes should last for at least a couple of years, if previous blue-line reactions are to be any indication.

Best to you and yours.

Posted Image

Edited by spielchekr, 05 May 2007 - 01:01 PM.

#5 spielchekr

spielchekr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 09:50 PM

FWIW, there's also a divergent breakout on my $SPX forkinaforkinafork chart. :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image