Posted 06 May 2007 - 06:42 PM

With all the bearishness we could see one hell of a year ! :D
OTIS.

#2 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 09:25 PM

With all due respect-WHAT bearishness? Bulls on this board are practically tripping over each other. Reading tonite, I see weak breadth and volume don't matter, nor does TA, ect. ect. ect. I notice da chief mentions that the Nik is up 260-but doesn't mention our futures are negative at the same time-I suppose that disconnect won't matter either. While I don't feel a long term top is here-I feel a short term one is, and will soon be apparent. One of the major causes-a pretty stiff dollar rally,soon. Is the over $3 gas not affecting "joe six pack"-don't bet on it. Does the poor volume and weak breadth not matter-I think it does. Have we allready truly broken out of the rst? If we have, show me a chart of it-with a breakout of more than a millimeter. If we haven't, why is everyone trading as though we have? I can. and will, cover my shorts quickly if we break out of the rst, for very little loss-how much will a bull lose on his long positions if the market heads South-but he doesn't cover because he's sure it's just a blipp? Speed kills-just a thought. The next few days will tell the short term tale, and with oex coming up-where is the money going to be made? Q's max pain right now stands at 45. Good luck to all. Spooky

Edited by thespookyone, 06 May 2007 - 09:27 PM.