Fed meeting - in or out

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 09:08 AM

Are you guys keeping your buys until the Fed meeting, going short or just waiting for the reaction off the meeting...

#2 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:33 PM

Are you guys keeping your buys until the Fed meeting, going short or just waiting for the reaction off the meeting...

FWIW:
Long into the meeting; Short the end of day. The position size will depend on patterns default is small.

#3 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 02:36 PM

I'm in europe so need to choose my position before the event and can't really change it

But I like today's test of trendline at 2.550 area for Nas Composite and nice finish today

Fed will once again point at too high inflation

Growth could be a killer, but still like the charts are telling us nothing dramatic on the downside should happen tomorrow

FWIW:
Long into the meeting; Short the end of day. The position size will depend on patterns default is small.

#4 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 03:24 PM

I'm in europe so need to choose my position before the event and can't really change it

But I like today's test of trendline at 2.550 area for Nas Composite and nice finish today

Fed will once again point at too high inflation

Growth could be a killer, but still like the charts are telling us nothing dramatic on the downside should happen tomorrow

FWIW:

FWIW: I don't care what they say.